- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please see Under 21 Policies.
- No outside alcohol may be consumed at Taylor Brooke.
- All beer and wine must be opened and served by staff.
- No pets allowed due to our insurance. ADA service dogs welcome.
- Smoking allowed in the parking lot only.
- If you need to leave your vehicle here for any reason, such as an emergency, please inform the staff.
Visiting Tips & FYIs
- Winery seating is outdoor with limited covered seating under the pavilion.
- Brewery seating is both indoor in the taproom and outdoor on our patio and lawn.
- We do not take reservations. All seating is first come, first served. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own chairs and blankets.
- Beer is only available at the brewery.
- Wine is available at both the winery and brewery.
- Traditional wine tastings are only offered at the Winery. Wine flights of 5 samples available at both places.
- You are welcome to bring your own food or visit one of our food trucks. Food Truck schedule can be found on our events calendar.
- Takeout for curbside pickup of wine & beer is at the brewery
Our calendar is always up to date with the current food truck schedule. Keep in mind that service times can change unexpectedly. If you want to confirm service, check our socials or call the brewery during open hours.
Yes, we host private events at both the winery and brewery. Please check out our Private Events page for more information and to submit an inquiry form.
Please, no dogs…read on…
In the past, we have allowed our guests to bring their dogs to the winery, on leash, outside only. We never allowed dogs inside the tasting room (except for service dogs). However, our insurance company will no longer allow us to continue this policy due to liability. Your dog may be the best trained and behaved, but there is no guarantee that all visiting dogs would be that well trained and we would hate to have dogs barking at each other, get into a fight, or bite someone.
In addition, we have had several incidents of people NOT picking up after their dogs, which is totally unacceptable.
We hope that you understand our policy, and that our winery dog, Addison, and winery dog in training, Ollie, are the only dogs allowed on the property. You may keep your dog inside the car, but you will no longer be able to walk them on the property or sit on the patio with them.
Thank you for your understanding,
Linda, Nikki, Ralph & Corey
Taylor Brooke Winery and Brewery are open year-round. Hours are located at the bottom of every page on our websites. Scroll down to see hours for both the brewery and the winery, including special holiday hours.